- To event minęło.
dr Christina Hall (USA) in Warsaw: Time-Space-View Continuum (3 days)
Wrzesień 13, 2019 @ 9:30 am - Wrzesień 15, 2019 @ 2:00 pm
Time-Space-View Continuum Warsaw Sept 13-15, 2019
3-day NLP workshop with dr Christina Hall (USA) www.nlpconnection.com
“Time is the road upon which we lay our life hour by hour.”
It cannot be denied that “time” is a powerful force that impacts every area of our internal and external lives. In reality, the “clock” never stops… it is always “ticking.” Five years is going to pass regardless of what you do. At the primary level of experience, everything exists as processes — ongoing, never-ending change as your experiences move from stage to stage.
Every experience represents a “transition” that connects the past to the present to the future. So what it is that we are actually describing is not “time”, but events in various stages of development, that is, change.
What does this mean in terms of so-called „time management”? This means that when we misrepresent and misunderstand the structures of „time,” then our „time” management skills will misdirect us. Basically, there is no such thing as “time management”. We cannot „manage” time. However, with the understanding and “know-how” as to how the structures of time work efficiently at the deeper
level, you can organize the various “time” structures to achieve your desired goals.
It is not about whether (or not) you have the resources to accomplish your desired goals. It is all about how you organize your resources
to make your goals a reality. To ignore, minimize or underutilize this powerful connection between your “sense” of time (or “time-map”), your internal representations and your actions is to ultimately jeopardize the quality of your experience and your interactions with others.
There are several ways to update your „time” maps so that you can take charge and relate to „time” more resourcefully to achieve the things that are important in your life.
We will explore “time” at a deeper level, which will include the following the practical skills.
- The Role of Language in Organizing Time: detect and recognize the unconscious language patterns that can make the difference between limiting or expanding the range of possibility and choice.
- “Time Management” Styles: identify “time traps” and control “time” instead of letting it control you by making small adjustments to gain greater effectiveness in your personal and professional life.
- The Structures of “Time” as a System of Relations: organize the structures of time to work as a system of resources in ways that bring forth greater potential into action.
- “Time” as an Orienting Process: use “time” as a practical and invaluable tool for effective planning and prioritizing, to achieve what is really important.
- Tracking “Time”: track “time” in ways that profoundly influence the organization of information to create “choice points” in experience that access resources and open up choices where someone thought there were none.
- The Sub-Modalities of Time: explore the subjective dimensions of “time” and discover how “fast-time” and “slow-time” can serve as resources to increase productivity and enjoyment.
- “Time” as a Reframing Tool: learn how to use “time” orientation to build a foundation of greater flexibility, creativity and productivity in responding to a changing world.
- Next-Step Thinking: use this process to move from inaction to action and accomplish the things that are meaningful in your life.
We invite you to take the next step and join us. You will discover that the dynamics of “time” represent a set of tools that translate into action as greater flexibility, freedom and choice in shaping your present and ultimately your future.
Discover the difference that makes the difference… the benefits will last you a lifetime.
We invite you to join us. Discover the Potential and Actualize the Opportunities!